slide_network_v3

Main investors

Azimut
www.azimut.it
Azimut is Italy’s leading independent asset manager (active since 1989). The Parent Company Azimut Holding was listed on the Italian stock exchange on 7 July 2004 (AZM.MI) and, among others, is a member of the main Italian index FTSE MIB. The shareholder structure includes over 1,200 managers, employees and financial advisors, bound by a shareholders’ agreement that controls 25% of the company. The remaining 75% is free float.
Fondo_Italiano
www.fondoitaliano.it
Fondo Italiano d’Investimento SGR is the management company of the first private equity fund, Fondo Italiano di Investimento, promoted by the Italian Ministry of Finance with the co-operation of Associazione Bancaria Italiana (Italian Banking Association), Cassa Depositi e Prestiti, Confindustria (Industrial Association), Intesa Sanpaolo, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Unicredit and Istituto Centrale delle Banche Popolari.

Board of directors

ANDREA DI CAMILLO
Chairman & CEO

Andrea has over 15 years of experience as a venture capital investor and entrepreneur. He has worked with Kiwi I, Cir Ventures, and Principia SGR, and invested in more than 40 companies.
MARCO FUMAGALLI
Board member

Marco has spent all his career in the Private Equity sector and mostly with 3i, where he started working in 1995. In 2010 he moved to the Swiss firm Leponte to serve as Head of PE division.
STEFANO SIGLIENTI
Board member

Stefano is Chairman and co-founder of Vintage Capital, advisor and active investor mainly in the TMT. He’s member of the Board of Directors of Banzai, Linkem and Expert Systems.
DENIS BARAVIERA
Board member

Denis is Managing Director and Board Member of Az Investimenti Sim Spa.
SERGIO CAMPODALL’ORTO
Board member

Sergio is a Professor of Entrepreneurship and Design at the Politecnico of Milan and head of business development at PoliHub.